YEAH!!!! I Did IT

I am so excited to report that I did it - I accomplished one of my goals.  I finished an entire album today.  Okay well I have a page that after I did the journaling I didn't like it so I am redoing that, and I have a two pg spread that I am waiting for a specific paper to come in and then it will be done.  For the most part though this book is done and up to date as of today.  Granted I did not do all the pages today - I have been working on it though all week.

It is Charese's portrait book.  Baby photos to her current 3 rd grade Fall picture.  I am so excited to have this done and off my to do list.  Here are a couple of my favorite pages click on the title to view the slide show of the rest of the pages.

I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed doing all the pages.  It certainly brought back memories.  Oh how I wish I could keep her little.  Thanks for sharing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment