Card Chaos Class 2010

This is another card class I will be offering through Community Education programs.  Please check out the schedule and places being offered so you can register for one of them today.  I would love to meet you at one of my classes.  Click on the title to view the slide show.  We will be making 6 different cards two of each them for a total of 12.

The paper and design of these cards is subject to change prior to class.  However, I try to stick to what I have shown on my blog here.  I really hope to see you at one of the classes - there coming up fast so register today. 
Buffalo Community Education Tuesday, March 2 6:00 to 8:30 pm
Howard Lake Community Education Tuesday, March 9 6:00 to 8:30 pm
Maple Plain/Orono Community Education Monday, March 15 6:00 to 8:30 pm
Delano Community Education Tuesday, March 16 6:00 to 8:30 pm
Howard Lake Community Education Thursday, March 18 6:00 to 8:30 pm
Rockford Community Education Monday, March 22 6:00 to 8:30 pm
Watertown/Mayer Community Education Tuesday, March 23 6:00 to 8:30 pm

Please call the Community Education office in the city your looking to register for.  Again I hope to see you at a class.

Please remember that if you can't attend one of the classes due to your busy schedule you can purchase the workshop kit from me or if you get two or three friends together I will do the class for you at your house or mine - so email me if you have questions regarding that at tlbcreates@comcast.net.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment