Another Weekend Here and Gone

Hello everyone,

Well I managed to have another successful weekend and finished 14 pages. They were all about a show we went and saw when Charese was 3 years old at the target center. It was nice to accomplish some pages though again. I was hoping on Sunday to complete several more pages plus my card samples for my March Workshops but I got extremely tired and took a nap and then had visitors and well I didn't get done what I wanted to. So only 14 pages for the weekend but I think that is pretty good since I wasn't get anything done before. Now hopefully I can get a good night sleep tonight and come home tomorrow from work and get several more things on my to do list done. I have a busy week planned and want to finish two albums this week (by Saturday) one is to bring up to date Charese's Portrait Album, and her Kidnergarten book. That is a pretty big task for a week but we will see what happens.

I will post pictures of my 14 pages a little later and post them for you.

I also teach on Tuesday in Rockford my Just Because Card Class - if you would like to take the class this would be a great place to take it. It starts at 6 pm.

Well it is time to close for the evening. Have a good night everyone and I will blog with you soon.

W

No comments:

Post a Comment