March Is Here

March is here and so is the beginning of Spring which also means allergy season.  So I had these big plans to get a bunch of work done this week and guess what - my whole family is ill.  Yeap all of us, Charese, Charlie, and me.  Sick with sinus infections.  Saw the doctor today and got some medicine so we all should be better soon.  Which means I should be able to get back to working on my pages soon. 

I did get an opportunity to go to a crafters retreat in Loretto Friday through Sunday - only I had to leave on Saturday.  It was a lot of fun.  Thanks Wendy and Terri for inviting me it was wonderful to get away and get some pages done.  I will post my pages a little later.  I somewhat finished 22 pages.  It was a great feeling.

Well hope you all are healthy and enjoying the Spring that is heading are way.  Hope the Spring is inspiring all of you to do some cards or some scrapbooking. 

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment