A New Toy

Hello everyone - I went shopping today to Crafts Direct - one of my favorite stores.  Although my checkbook doesn't really like it.  Anyway, they are celebrating Craft Month and have a ton of items on sale.  I just love March, first day of Spring, Craft Month, St. Patty's Day, and my Birthday.  Okay back to the subject at hand.  They are having a huge sale on items so I bought a new toy today.  One of the things I love most about scrapbooking is the toys, and well the paper.  I bought the Cuddle Bug today.  I am very excited.  Although I have the Cricut Expressions, I bought the Cuddle Bug for the embossing it does.  I have not had an opportunity to play with it yet but I am very anxious to.  I don't think I will get to play with it tomorrow for I am off to celebrate a birthday.  I will post some of my projects I make with it once I get some done.  If one of you has the Cuddle Bug let me know what you have done with it and if you like it.  Would love to hear from you.  Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment