Could We Ask

Could we ask for a more beautiful day.  It was so gorgeous today.  I hope we get a full week like today.  Charese is off to two field trips this week at school - so I hope they have nice weather.  I did not get out to much to enjoy the day but rather enjoyed it from the inside.  Charese was out for a little while playing with the neighbors today.  It is so nice to see the kids again in the neighborhood out and about.  In our development we certainly hibernate in the Winter.  So with the nice weather coming also comes seeing the neighbors again, which is always nice.

We also went bowling today - I do have to say I won not by much but I had a pretty good game.  Charese did very well and Charlie did really good considering he was still probably half asleep.  It was nice to be out and about having a fun family game.

What did you gals do today to enjoy the nice Spring weather?  Happy Spring everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment