Spring Class Workshop

Hello everyone.  Here are the samples of the cards we will be making in the spring card class.  These cards are subject to change, and paper and embellishements may be substituted as needed.  Click on title to go to the slide show of all 5 cards.  You will make 3 of each card for a total of 15 cards when you leave.  You will be able to add sentiments to them choosing from what I have available.

Classes are being offered as Community Education Classes at the following places.  Please call the place to schedule your class today.  I look forward to seeing you at class.
Buffalo Community Education - Tuesday April 13, 2010 from 6 to 9 pm
Howard Lake Community Ed - Thursday April 15, 2010 from 6 to 9 pm
Rockford Community Ed - Monday, April 19, 2010 from 6 to 9 pm
Watertown Mayer Community Ed - Tuesday April 20, 2010 from 6 to 9 pm
Howard lake Community Ed - Tuesday April 27, 2010 from 6 to 9 pm
Delano Community Ed - Thursday, April 29, 2010 from 6 to 9 pm

This is my 2nd to last class I will be offerring before summer break.  I hope to see you at one of them.  Please email me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment