Pages I created from Miracle Kit

As a consultant we can purchase the campaigns early to put together and show you all.  I am happy to report that I got mine together this weekend.  I basically followed the brochure you receive with the kit.  I changed a few things.  On two of the pages I have not applied pictures yet.  On the other two pages I did apply pictures but I did not use the flip pages that come with the kit.

I have to say that this is truly an AWESOME kit.  The ideas are endless and I can't wait to get another one.  The chip boards that it comes with are so cool.  If you are new to CTMH products this is a great way to test many of our products that you are surely to fall in love with.

Here are my pages you can click on the title to see the slide show of them. I've included a couple for you to see.  Check out my web April 15 to order yours - or better yet HOST a show and earn it free.



No comments:

Post a Comment