November News

Hello everyone -
Wow Minnesota Winter has begun and I do have to say that Saturdays snow was beautiful, (just not to drive in) and today is more of the same.  I love the snow, just not the cold.

I am though having issues getting into the Christmas Spirit around here this year which is making me sad since it is my very favorite time of year.  So I am not sure what I am going to do to get in the spirit  of the season:
perhaps I will try some of the following this weekend:

Baking Christmas cookies
Making a List of People to get gifts for then seeing how many of them I could make a gift for
Play Christmas music and start decorating the house

Well that is a start.

How do you get in the Spirit of Christmas?  Comment and let me know it looks like I need some inspiration.

For now I will enjoy the snow that is coming down right now. 

I am sorry I haven't been out here for awhile.  I have been busy getting my classes finished up.  I will have more things to share soon.  Check back often and please share a comment or two that will put a smile on my face.

Tracy Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment