20 Birthday Card Workshop


20 Birthday Card Class
come join me in December at select places to make these wonderful Birthday cards!!

Front of the first card - This is a Gift Card Holder Card
Stamp set used on the front is B1332 Good Times by CTMH
Paper is also by CTMH
I received this idea from LeAnne I changed the size a little and
adapted it to fit my stamp sets and paper.

This is the Inside of the card - You can see the gift card in the middle
Stamp set used is D1376 Holiday Warmth and D1423 Happy Forever by CTMH

Close up of inside and you can see where the gift card goes.



Special Friend Card - Paper by CTMH
Stamp Set used on front here is D1139 Small Pleasures and C1308 Be True by CTMH

Second Layer of Card -
Stamps used were C1257 Happy Birthday and C1352 You Are Beautiful by CTMH
Inside of Card or Last Layer of Card
Stamp set used C1352 You are Beautiful by CTMH
Front of Card Paper by CTMH
Stamp Set Used B1332 Good Times and Party Stamp Set by CTMH

Second Layer of Card

Inside of Card Stamp Set Used B1332 Good Times and Party Stamp Set by CTMH

Front of Card standard size 4 1/4 X 5 1/2
Paper by CTMH
Stamp Sets Used D1421 Cherish the Moment and Party Stamp Set by CTMH

Front of Card this is a 6 X 6 Card Size
Papers by CTMH
Stamp Set Used C1394 Candle Light; D1012 Confetti and Favors; B1332 Good Times by CTMH
Got this idea out of a magazine and adapted it to my stamps and paper.

I am very excited about these cards that I made (all of them today), I used some patterns from magazines and went to town.  I tried some different folds and I really like my results.  I hope you will join me for this class and learn the new folds and like the results as well.  Remember bring a friend!!

Here are the locations and dates:
Howard Lake Community Education Tuesday, December 7 at 6:00 pm call 320-543-3600 to register

Buffalo Community Education Thursday, December 9 at 6:00 pm to register call 763-682-8776 or http://www.buffalocommunityed.com/

Delano Community Education Tuesday, December 14 at 6:00 pm to register call 763-972-6210 or http://www.delano.k12.mn.us/ then click on community tab

Watertown/Mayer Community Education Wednesday, December 15 at 6:00 pm to register call 952-955-0280 or http://www.wm.k12.mn.us/ community ed tab

MY HOUSE - Saturday December 4, 10am please call 763-390-2972 or email me at tlbcreates@comcast.net to register - You must pre register for this class by Thursday December 2, 11:59 pm cst.

You can also always purchase the kit from me.  The kit stamped and one sample of each card put together for you is $35.  There is also a shipping fee of $3.00 per kit if I mail it out to you.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment