Happy Thanksgiving to All

Hello everyone -

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  My family did we had a wonderful meal (two actually) and got extremely stuffed and then managed to eat more.  You know how it goes.

I did some black Friday Shopping - got a few new cricuts to play with (very excited to break them open this week hopefully).  Got a few gifts and a few things to just buy for me.  Had a wonderful time shopping with my Mom, and brother.  Our first stop was Target - we waited 50 minutes (yes my brother timed it) to check out but it went very fast line always moving and actual check out went speedy too.  Target did a great job.

All in all we had a blast just being together and being a part of the hussle and bussle of the season and I do have to say it helped put me in the mood.

Charese and I decorated the house on Saturday have it all done except for the trees which will go up tonight or tomorrow.  Then comes the start of planning the days of when we are going to bake cookies.  Also this year Charese and I are going to attempt to put together a Gingerbread House Kit that we purchased this weekend.  She of course wants to do it NOW but I told her we will wait a few days to do it.

All in all it is getting exciting around here - and we are enjoying every minute.

I wish you all the best and hope that you got to enjoy Family time this Thanksgiving as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment