DECEMBER NEWSLETTER

TLB HEARTFELT CREATIONS


Hello everyone -

I hope this newsletter finds you all in good health and cheer. I have several things that are happening this month so read on to check them out. Also I would just like to let you know that CTMH is going to be changing some things - so at the end of December I will be sending out some news about all of that. Until then - enjoy the snow and the news.

20 BIRTHDAY CARD CLASS

It is time for the 20 Birthday Card Class. There are 5 opportunities to take this class. The first being at my house this Saturday, December 4 at 10 am. You must pre-register for this class by Thursday, December 2 at 11:59 pm cst. To pre-register for this class you can email me at tlbcreates@comcast.net or call 763-390-2972 (please leave a message if no answer with name that your registering for class and how many if more than you.) The cost for this class is $25.

In this class you will be making 5 different cards 4 of each. I am very excited to say that we have some different card styles this time, that I am very proud of. To see a picture of all the cards go to my blog at http://tlbheartfetlcreations.blogspot.com I hope to see you and your friends at my home on the 4th for this great class.

The other dates and times for this class are as follows:

Howard Lake Community Education Tuesday, December 7 at 6:00 pm call 320-543-3600 to register

Buffalo Community Education Thursday, December 9 at 6:00 pm to register call 763-682-8776 or http://www.buffalocommunityed.com/

Delano Community Education Tuesday, December 14 at 6:00 pm to register call 763-972-6210 or http://www.delano.k12.mn.us/ then click on community tab

Watertown/Mayer Community Education Wednesday, December 15 at 6:00 pm to register call 952-955-0280 or http://www.wm.k12.mn.us/ community ed tab

You can also always purchase the kit from me. The kit stamped and one sample of each card put together for you is $35. There is also a shipping fee of $3.00 per kit if I mail it out to you.


PLENTY for TWENTY!!

Spend $20 or more in December and receive a FREE D-size stamp set! Place an order of $20 or More* on my website www.tlbcreates.myctmh.com from December 1 (YES THAT'S TOMORROW) through December 31, 2010, and CTMH will reward you with a popular, retired D-size stamp set for FREE! Talk about getting more for your money - the free stamp set is valued at $22.95US. We're sure you'll be thrilled with the set we pick out for you. We're also giving you FREE shipping/handling and tax on your FREE stamp set. That's a lot of plenty for your Twenty!

Remember you have to Grab you Plenty for Twenty by going to my website at www.tlbcreates.myctmh.com and make a qualifying purchase. Don't Delay do it right away tomorrow.

*Excluding tax and shipping/handling. Qualifying purchases must include shippable products (Studio J* layout purchases excluded, Studio J memberships and 5-packs will count toward a qualifying order only if shippable items are also ordered).


DECEMBER STAMP OF THE MOTH, AMORE!

The stamp of the month AMORE is also available starting tomorrow. With a qualifying purchase you can receive the Stamp of the Month for 25% off all the way to possibly receiving it free. To receive it free simply place a $100 order on my CTMH website www.tlbcreates.myctmh.com or email me with your order and I will place it for you. To receive it for 25% off just simply place a $25 dollar order on my CTMH website or email me with your order. Get if for 50% off by spending $50 and you could also get it for 75% off by spending $75. Anyone of these magical ways will get you this stamp set for less. To see pictures of the stamp set you can check out the catalog back cover page or take a look on line at my CTMH website.



50 HOLIDAY (CHRISTMAS) CARD KITS FOR SALE

I still have 3 50 Holiday Card Kits for sale. They were $40 stamped and all set for you to assemble. This month (while supplies last) they are $30 stamped and all set for you to assemble. Most do not have a saying inside and could easily be used for Thank Yous, a simple Hello card, or even Birthday Cards - so you don't have to use them just for Holiday cards. If you would like to purchase this kit please contact me via email tlbcreates@comcast.net or via phone 763-390-2972 leave a message if no one answers with your name, number and that you would like the Holiday Kit. They will go fast so order yours today.



YOUR HELP PLEASE!!

I would like to say Thank you to each and every one of you for your support. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you and consider you my friends and look forward to the next time I will see you again. I hope to see you all very soon here this month at one of my classes. If not I would like to wish each and every one of you a very very Merry Christmas. I would also like to take this time and ask if you would do me a favor - if you could take a few minutes to do one of the following for me or all of them would be great I would truly appreciate it.

1. Send this email to 3 friends that scrapbook or stamp of yours. Let them know that they can sign up to receive my newsletters by emailing me at tlbcreates@comcast.net.

2. Log on to my blog at http://tlbheartfeltcreations.blogspot.com and sign up to follow me and/or also subscribe. This will update you with any upcoming events or specials that I have.

3. Share my blog site with 3 of your friends or post it on your face book page if you have one by linking it.

4. Check out my new site where I am selling items that I have made at http://tlbheartfeltcreations.Artfire.com

5. Also don't forget to check out my VIRTUAL GARAGE SALE AT http://garagesaletracys.blogspot.com I have reduced prices and I am sure you will find some great Christmas Presents.

6. And Last but not least sign up for one of my classes and bring a friend or two. I know you will have a great time getting out of the house and making something.

Happy scrapping and stamping to all of you!! Thank you and Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment