Card In A Box -

This is a new item that I made.  The pictures here are my 2nd time - I had to make a practice run you know.  I am so very excited with how it turned out and how REALLY simple it was to make.  Yeah you heard me simple.  I was worried at first it looked complex, however after some research and few you tubes I found it wasn't complex at all.  The hardest part is figuring out where and what embellishments you are adding.  (also the fun part)  The business card in these pictures will be replaced with a gift card.  I like that they fold and fit in a envelope.  This is my first real nice one I completed I will be making 60 some of these here in the next couple weeks.  My daughter and friends will be helping.  Hope you enjoy and I hope you will try one of these.
This is the Card in a Box - the business card will be a gift card.

Close up of it.  Images and box were cut on my cricut explore air.


Another angle



Here it is folded ready to go into an envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment