WOW 2016 here already!
I am going to try and get to all my resolutions this year. Lots of scrapbooking ones. My daughter will soon be 15 years old and I am only finishing her 2 year albums. As you can see I need to move a long a little faster. I am making plans, hoping to follow through and have a successful 2016.
What are your goals for 2016? Please share.
I find it helps if you write them, perhaps create a vision board. Maybe I will try both.
This year I am going to break my goals out a little more.
5 Must Complete Goals
1. Journal and Title Anniversary Book (for Mom and Dad)
2. Complete 2 Year Album completely
3. Complete All Dance Pages
4. Complete all Gymnastic Pages to current
5. Get School Albums up to Date for Charese
1. Complete a two page spread daily
2. Keep all Journaling up to date and complete
Long Term Goals
1. Complete Shower Books
2. Complete Wedding Album
3. Get all negatives sent in and uploaded to computer
4. Get all scrapbook items cataloged
5. To post to blog on a daily basis and facebook business page
Well there are a few of mine so far. I am behind because we are on day 10 of January and I have not completed any pages. So I am off to hopefully complete 10 2 page spreads today, or at least shoot to be caught up by end of week. We will see how it goes.
Have a great New Year everyone and I hope you are successful at obtaining your goals this year.