Gymnastics Level 4 Pages Completed

Well I have been working on finishing my daughter's first year of Gymnastics (last year 2011/2012) scrapbook album.  I managed to finish a few pages.  Here they are.  I have all the rest sorted and paper picked out, so hopefully this book will go together fairly easy and then I can start on this years.

 
Gymnastics Album (not by CTMH)
 
 
The black paper and star embellishments, and bling burst are from CTMH. 
Purple glitter paper is another company.
 
 
Close up here of star and bling.
 
 
More bling by CTMH and star, Title cut with Cricut.
 
 
Again Star wood chips and bling from CTMH.
 
 
This is CTMH paper, easy page with her mock meet results.
 
 
Schedule for the season, and paper from CTMH.
 
 
Pacifica paper from CTMH.  This was her letter from State Rep and News Article.  Very Nice.
 
 
News paper articles that her dad wrote.  Paper is Pacifica from CTMH pattern paper is not CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment