About Me

My photo

I am married to a Great Guy - Charlie.  We have a beautiful daughter, Charese, who is a JOY to have.  We love the outdoors, watching movies, reading and I love scrapbooking and cardmaking.  There are other hobbies as well.  I love to meet new people and share my love of scrapbooking and cardmaking with people.

15 Birthday Card Class Workshop

Here are some samples of the cards we are going to make in an upcoming workshop.  There will be 3 cards and we will make 5 of each.  One sample is not on here yet because I had to order the supplies for it.  Also one is not complete because I am waiting for ribbon to come in.  But you will get the jest, and I will be updating as soon as the stuff comes in.  I am excited about these cards.  They were a lot of fun to make.  Took most the day though to get my creative mind to settle on what I was going to do.  Check them out.  Come back soon to see when the classes will be held.

 
This card we are using CTMH paper Dotty pattern, Lagoon, Buttercup, and Colonial White.
Rick Rack Ribbon is colonial white from CTMH. 
Stamp set is B1332 Good Times, B1351 You're Sweet.
Also used glitter on cupcake.
 
 
This card is incomplete I am waiting for some ribbon to come in.
Paper is CTMH Denim and Colonial White. 
Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder.
 
 
This is the inside of card above. 
Stamp set is D1293 Enjoy Your Journey, C1257 Happy Birthday.