15 Just Because Card Workshop

I have a great class coming up through community education.  I will be posting later the dates and places you can attend.  For now I have a sample of what we will be making.  Cards are subject to change due to supplies.  I had a lot of fun making these cards.  I think you will enjoy making them as well.  Contact me today if you want to find out where the classes are.

 
Paper from CTMH Clementine, Saddle, Sorbet, and Colonial Wht.  Ribbon is other company.
Stamp Set C1524 Words of Comfort Occasions.
 
 
Papers are from CTMH; Pacifica paper, Chocolate, Magnifique pattern paper.
Stamp set B1379.  Ribbon is from other company.
 
 
Papers are from CTMH; Magnifique pattern paper, Pacifica, Chocolate, colonial white.
Stamp Set D1438 Circle of Love; D1452 Find Your Style. 
Flowers and brad from other company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment