CENTER PIECES

These are the center pieces I made for my Husbands 40th Surprise Birthday Party.  I did a Duck Hunting there which was very hard to find decorations for so I had to use the creative force.  I think I did a good job.  Also I am posting the Invitations I made and sent out for his party.  Hope you enjoy.

This above picture is on the back wall of our garage - my niece drew it free hand and then she and my daughter helped me paint it and then I finished the painting by adding all the little details etc.  It was a lot of fun and we did it for my husband who really likes it.  Now we feel like we are driving into the hunting blind every day. 

I don't have a picture of the invitation yet so I will get that and load it as soon as possible.
Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment