2010 Fall 20 Just Because Card Class








This is the Fall Class that I will be offering in September at area Community Education places.  I may add one more card if I do then you will be making 4 of 5 different designs.  If I just keep these 4 you then will make 5 each of 4 different designs for a total of 20 cards.  I am playing with some new papers and stamp sets so we will see what happens.  These are the locations and dates for this class.  I hope to catch some of you at my classes remember to bring a friend it makes it that much more fun.

Tuesday, September 21 Buffalo Community Education
Wednesday, September 22 Watertown Mayer Community Education
Monday, September 27 Buffalo Community Education
Tuesday, September 28 Delano Community Education
Thursday, September 30 Howard Lake Community Education
For the above classes please contact that community Education office to register.  Please try to register a week prior to class or the school may cancel the class.

Monday, September 20 I will be offerring this class at my home contact me via email to register.

Remember also you can always order a kit contact me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment