What Are You Celebrating/Doing this Month...January 2014

So I was looking through some old calendar information and found out that the Month of January is HOT TEA Month; SOUP MONTH; COFFEE GOURMET INTERNATIONAL MONTH; FAMILY FIT LIFESTYLE MONTH; AND SEASON OF WINTER.

Today January 23rd is HANDWRITING DAY; PIE DAY; AND MEASURE YOUR FEET DAY.

Are you celebrating or doing any of these this month.  Then why not make sure you  have your camera out capture the memories and scrapbook away.  Or send a card to someone to celebrate one of these days.  Post pictures and let me know what you are up to in January 2014.

I don't know if I am celebrating but I sure am feeling the Season of Winter and a very cold one at that.

Stay warm everyone.

Some other things this January:

the 26th is COMPLIMENT DAY; AUSTRALIA DAY; DENTAL DRILL PATENT
27th is BUBBLE WRAP APPRECIATION DAY;
28th is SERENDIPITY DAY
29th is PUZZLE DAY
31st is INSPIRE YOUR HEART WITH ART DAY

I am thinking I am going to celebrate Hot Tea with sharing a cup with my daughter.  Maybe we can just have a nice Mother Daughter cup of Hot Tea morning.

Here are some titles that may inspire you:
Put the Kettle On
Tea for Two
Enjoying a Cuppa
The Perfect Brew
Pour a Cup
Pinkies Up

How about this little poem:
A little cup of freindship
with a bag of tea
When you drink this
Think of love from me.

I cannot sit and chat with you,
the way i'd like to do.
So brew yourself a cup of tea,
I'll think of you, you think of me.

Hope you enjoyed this and perhaps feel a little INSPIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment