2014 It's a New Year - What are you doing for the new year?

Hello everyone and happy new year.  I have to say it has been cold here.  The nice thing about that was that I got a couple of severe cold weather days off from my job.  So you bet I headed to the crafting room and started to scrapbook.  Well actually I started to clean and organize my work space.  I am still in the process of organizing but have managed to get some scrapbooking in too.  Here is a page I finished last night.  I am pretty happy with it.  My daughter loved it which made it even better.  I scrap-lifted the basic layout from a page I saw on Pinterest but here is my version.  This is a page for my daughters Gymnastics Level 4 Album.  Which I am hoping to finish today.  Well will have all but one page done today.  Hope you enjoy it and that perhaps it will inspire someone out there.



The top purple paper is a discontinued purple pattern paper from CTMH.  The black flourish paper is by Echo Park Paper Co.; the glitter purple paper is from Best Creation Inc. GCS017 Royal Blue; purple ribbon was an old stash I had lying around; rhinestones were an old stash too; the silver ribbon is from CTMH, and the friends stickers are from CTMH.  The black paper is from CTMH too, and the silver paper is from American Crafts.  This was a lot of fun to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment