SPECIAL, SPECIAL - CATCH THE GREAT DEAL NOW

I have some CARD KITS for sale. So this is your opportunity, if you missed any of my classes to purchase them now. Or if you are just looking for something to do this winter. These would also make a great gift for that card maker on your Christmas list.

I am running a special discount on all of the kits - QUANTITIES ARE LIMTED SO CHECK THEM OUT TODAY - DON'T DELAY!!  Also get this great deal as well:
Purchase 2 kits receive 5% off total purchase
3 kits receive 10% off total purchase
4 kits receive 15% off total purchase
5 kits receive 20% off total purchase
6 kits receive 30% off total purchase

I have kits for the 50 Be Jolly, By Golly Christmas Cards the cost for this kit is $35 (If I stamp for you cost is $40)



I have 20 Party Time Birthday Card Class.  Cost is $20 (If I stamp for you cost is $25)


I have Kits for the 20 Birthday Card Class. Cost is $20 (If I stamp them cost is $25). Pictures below.


I have a few kits available from the March class Stamp Set plus 16 cards. Cost is $30 includes stamp set (no stamp set and I stamp for you cost is $20) 


Also have a few kits available of the 16 All Occasion Card Class. The cost for this kit is $15 (If I stamp for you cost is $20)

You will make two girl and two boy of these

I have a few kits available for the January 12 Cards of Blue class. Cost for this is $10 (If I stamp for you cost is $15)


There is an additional charge for shipping.

Contact me today to get your kits and get a good deal. Contact me at tlbcreates@comcast.net or tlbcreates@gmail.com or 763-390-2972 Please specify which kit(s) you are wanting.  I have limited quanity so order now.

What it means by I will stamp for you is that I will do all the stamping for you so all you have to do is assemble the cards.

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment