Pages Completed Nov 26 - 28

Well here are some of the pages I finished this weekend - ran out of glue (seriously every refill I own is used and gone) or I would have completed more. Sorry some are blurry for some reason (I swear it is the camera not the person behind it)  Oh I should mention that titling and journaling are not done on these pages yet.  I always do that at a later time - need to be more in a thinking mood.  Hope you Enjoy!!


Charese's 3rd Birthday at the MN Zoo


Charese's 3rd Birthday Her New Bike


Charlie and Charese cleaning up yard in Inver Grove Hts


Charese and her cousins finding Easter Eggs


Start of Dolphin Show at Sea World 2002

Charese 2 yrs old went to the Forest Gump Restaurant at MOA


Charese and her Cousins halloween 2002


Charese 2 yrs old Halloween party at Church


Shamu Show 2002 at Sea World


Shamu Show 2002 Charlie in Soak Zone


Thanksgiving at Grandpa Brown's 2002 with her Great Grandma


Charese making her cousin feel better 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment