This is YOUR OPPORTUNITY - CHECK IT OUT!

I have some CARD KITS for sale.  So this is your opportunity, if you missed any of my classes to purchase them now.  Or if you are just looking for something to do on these cold rainy days. 

I am running a special as well.  Purchase 2 KITS get 5% off your total; Purchase 3 KITS and get 10% off your order; Purchase 4 KITS and get 15% off your total

I have Kits for the 20 Birthday Card Class.  Cost is $25. Pictures below.


                                                   

               

I have a few kits available from the March class Stamp Set plus 16 cards. Cost is $35 includes stamp set – if you would like kit with out stamp set cost is $20

 

 

Also have a few kits available of the 16 All Occasion Card Class. The cost for this kit is $20


 


 


I have a few kits available for the January 12 Cards of Blue class. Cost for this is $15

 




There is an additional charge for shipping.



Contact me today to get your kits and get a good deal.  Contact me at tlbcreates@comcast.net or 763-390-2972 Please specify which kit(s) you are wanting.  i have limited quanity so order now.

Most of the kits come already stamped and all you have to do is assemble.




No comments:

Post a Comment