May National Scrapbooking Month Event

Hello everyone -
I hope this post finds you all keeping warm (well if your in MN anyway).  I am wishing and praying for the SUN to come out soon and I invite it to stay awhile.


As many of you scrappers know May is National Scrapbooking Month.  I was planning a big event for my house on the 21st of May - but some things have come up so I have to down scale it now.


May 21st is still open to those that want to come and make the 20 Birthday Cards.  If you have other kits you want and they are not already stamped if you would like to stay and stamp them as well you may.  The time is 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm for this.

Also I will be offering a Scrapping Item.  Come and make 4 pages (2 two page spreads).  The cost for this is $8.00.  I will have pictures out on the blog here soon.  Time for this will also be 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.

You must register by Wednesday, May 18th by 8 pm.  You can register by emailing me at tlbcreates@comcast.net or call 763-390-2972.

Thanks everyone and happy scrapping to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment