Samples Finally for the March Stamp Set plus 16 Cards

I wanted to get out a little information about my March Class that I am offering. In this class you will get a Stamp Set in your kit and then we will make 4 different cards 4 of each of them for a total of 16 Cards.  Here is a the stamp set along with my samples:



The Stamp Set is from Close To My Heart and is B1374 Bee Happy.

This is a 3.5 X 8" card we will be using a water brush to create this card.

With this card we will be using markers, cuttlebug folder, and distressing ink

Again we will use markers to create this card.

We will be using the blending pen and chalks to create this card.

The Stamp Set is from Close To My Heart and is B1374 Bee Happy. It is a very fun spring set. I will also have 2X2 acrylic blocks for sale at the classes. They will be $7.50 each.

This class will be offered at the following places:

Howard Lake Community Ed - Monday March 14, 2011 from 6 to 9 pm call 320-543-3600 to register

Delano Community Ed - Tuesday, March 15, 2011 from 6 to 9 pm call 763-972-6210 or http://www.delano.k12.mn.us/ to register

Buffalo Community Ed - Wednesday, March 16, 2011 from 6 to 9 pm call 763-682-8776 or http://www.buffalocommunityed.com/ to register

Watertown/Mayer Community Ed - Thursday, March 17 from 6 to 9 pm call 952-955-0280 or http://www.wm.k12.mn.us/ to register

Rockford Community Ed - Wednesday, March 23, 2011 from 6 to 9 pm call 763-477-4563 or http://www.rockford.k12.mn.us/ to register

My Home - Saturday, March 12 from 10 to 1 pm call 763-390-2972 or email at tlbcreates@comcast.net to register.  Must register by Thursday, March 10.

Also you can purchase the kit from me and you stamp the cards and assemble them.  The cost to purchase the kit is $35 plus shipping.  Please contact me at tlbcreates@comcast.net if you are interested. 

The kits should be ready to go at the end of this week.  I am cutting and preparing them now.

2 comments:

  1. Did I send you the money for this yet. I don't remember if I paid you yet. You told me you would let me do it and you would mail me the stuff. But now I have to mail you a check and let you cash it on the 1st. We waited to long for me to use paypal now. Please get back with me and I will get a check out to you for the $35.00 or what ever it was, okay.

    Sincerely

    Donna Scrapp'n Nana

    http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

    www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want look I would love you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I got the cards today and I will make them and take pictures and send you a copy of them. I also want to put them on my Blog. I will let you know when they go on. Thank you so much for this chance to make these. Thanks for the staps those are the ones I wanted to buy but just don't have the money to do it.

    Sincerely

    ¸..•´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ¸.•´ -:¦:- Donna De Graw -:¦:- -:¦:--:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.•´ Creative Memories Consultant, Cheerleader and Coach
    Your Life | Your Story | Your Way -:¦: Office (541) 276-2298 :¦:-
    -:¦: Cell (541) 310-7113 :¦:-
    P.O. Box 687
    Pendleton, Oregon 97801
    granny01@Q.com
    www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
    http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/ Scrapp’n Nana

    Donna's CM ID# 89648908 for ordering Storybooks and CM Digital Center

    WHERE ARE YOUR DIGITAL PICTURES?
    I HELP BUSY PEOPLE organize, preserve and celebrate their memories!

    Go to www.CMphotocenter.com
    For 20 free prints and exciting gift ideas!
    My consultant ID: 89648908

    Beginning Digital Coach
    (Yes, I'm learning, too, and LOVE to share!)
    Creative Memories Consultant for Life!
    On Facebook, I am Donna Russell De Graw.

    www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw

    Start your business for just $50!

    ReplyDelete