Heart 2 Heart Card Challenge Week of January 31, 2011

I decided to try for the first time the Heart 2 Heart Card Challenge this week.  Mostly because I am hoping it will get my creative juices back flowing at full speed.  I went pretty simple with my first attempt this week.  But I like it and I am looking forward to next week already.  Here is the Heart 2 Heart Sketch:



Here is my version of the sketch.  Hope you enjoy.

I used Bella Level 2 Paper Packet (which is discontinued I loved this packet) and Smokey Plum Cardstock.  I used Olive, Hollyhock, and Smokey Plum inks.  The stamp sets used were both CTMH C1422 Unity, and D1197 My One & Only.  I used some brads in the flowers.



Close up of the flowers and brads.


Well that is it.  I really enjoyed making the card and love the colors.  You can check out Heart 2 Heart  Challenges at http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind comment, Tracy! I Like the sentiment that you used with this card and the background that you stamped on the smoky plum. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your creative juices came flowing back quickly! Your card is great! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your card turned out. Bella is probably one of my all time favorite paper packs. I have a few scraps I am hoarding for "special" projects. Thanks for sharing and glad you are enjoying H2H!
    ~Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you could join us at H2H this week! Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, Tracy! Glad to have you playing along at H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card i especially like that flower stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at H2H and I hope you can join us for next weeks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bella is one of my favorite paper packs and I love what you have done with it.

    ReplyDelete