About Me

My photo

I am married to a Great Guy - Charlie.  We have a beautiful daughter, Charese, who is a JOY to have.  We love the outdoors, watching movies, reading and I love scrapbooking and cardmaking.  There are other hobbies as well.  I love to meet new people and share my love of scrapbooking and cardmaking with people.

Heart 2 Heart Card Challenge Week of January 31, 2011

I decided to try for the first time the Heart 2 Heart Card Challenge this week.  Mostly because I am hoping it will get my creative juices back flowing at full speed.  I went pretty simple with my first attempt this week.  But I like it and I am looking forward to next week already.  Here is the Heart 2 Heart Sketch:



Here is my version of the sketch.  Hope you enjoy.

I used Bella Level 2 Paper Packet (which is discontinued I loved this packet) and Smokey Plum Cardstock.  I used Olive, Hollyhock, and Smokey Plum inks.  The stamp sets used were both CTMH C1422 Unity, and D1197 My One & Only.  I used some brads in the flowers.



Close up of the flowers and brads.


Well that is it.  I really enjoyed making the card and love the colors.  You can check out Heart 2 Heart  Challenges at http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/