WOW!! 2011 Here We Are

I was so excited over the Holidays - I created some new items that were gifs for people so I couldn't post them.  Now I am excited because I can post them out here for you all to see.  I created these white boards for my daughter, niece, and some good friends of mines daughters.  They are made from a picture frame.  I bought the size picture frame I wanted - then decorated the piece of paper that comes in the frame like a scrapbook and then put it back together and attached a expo white board marker.  It was fun because I got to personalize them for each person and they can add pictures to them as well - just like a scrapbook.
Here they are:








  
Also we made these really cute ornaments for the people in Charese's 4-H group.  They are so cute and were fun to make.





These were some glass items I made for my sister and brothers.








Here is a duck that I painted for some other brothers and friends:




Last but not least here are some gift bags I made up to put gifts in:








No comments:

Post a Comment