NEW NEW NEW IDEA BOOK/CATALOG


Hello everyone.  I am so very very excited to let you know that the NEW IDEA BOOK will be available on February 1st.  YES, soon!!  You can get the idea book from me.  There is a cost and I have a limited quantity so get it today.  The cost is $3 per idea book.  I will have these available at my Community Education classes for purchase.  You can earn one free by hosting a qualifying show with me - or having a qualifying book show with me.  A qualifying show/book show is $150 in total sales before shipping and tax.  You also earn some free product as well.  It is a WIN WIN for you.

Close To My Heart is switching things up this year - and there will only be two Idea Books instead of their usual three per year.  So this catalog is good for 6 months (although because there was a transition period this first month it is available is February)  So February - July you can order from this book.  At the end of this period (July) some of the items will become discontinued.  So order what you like within the 6 months - DON'T WAIT!!

There are lots of new products - wonderful paper packets and awesome new stamp sets.  I am so excited to share this book with you. 

Email or call today to get yours.  Remember cost is $3 if you need it mailed out it will be more.


No comments:

Post a Comment