No Glue What can one Do

Well I was off to a good start in July with 17 pages completed and then I ran out of glue.  I ordered some but have to wait for it to get here.  So what can one do to stay in the creative groove.

Well - decorate a CTMH Clip Board.  That is what my daughter and I did today.  She is working on hers for her craft project that she has to complete for the 4H County Fair coming up.  She decided to paint some of hers so she is not done with hers but I did manage to finish mine today.

Mine is for Charese's teacher.  I didn't get it done before the end of school because my husband had surgery so that distracted me.  But we stay in touch with her so we can give it to her when we see her.

Anyway here it is.  Charese's teacher has this saying "A day without MATH is like a day without SUNSHINE!", she loves math.  So that is the saying I went with for the board.
Hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment