About Me

My photo

I am married to a Great Guy - Charlie.  We have a beautiful daughter, Charese, who is a JOY to have.  We love the outdoors, watching movies, reading and I love scrapbooking and cardmaking.  There are other hobbies as well.  I love to meet new people and share my love of scrapbooking and cardmaking with people.

July 3rd

Have you ever set goals for yourself only to find yourself getting bored with them and drifting off in another direction?

I have had that happen to me just this week.  I had set a goal to stay focused on finishing two albums (they are basically the same albums one is a 40th Anniversary Album for my parents and the other is Our Family Disney Trip - they are the same in the fact that for my parents 40th we went to Florida almost the whole family - anyway I am doing some of the pages the same why rethink the wheel) my parents 40th Anniversary Album and Our Disney Vacation Album.  Now I was cruising a long getting lots of pages going but then all of a sudden I decided to go through some boxes of pictures and pull out some and start working on them.

WHY.....

I do wonder why I did this but I do have to say that I whipped out several pages and got a new inspiration so it must of been what I needed.  I ended up pulling out all of my daughters Tball pictures from when she was 5 she is nine now.  I completed up to date (except for I am waiting for last years pictures to come in the mail - I had to get them printed along with this years.)   By the end of the month they will be completely caught up to date.  The other pictures I pulled out were all of her Dance pictures since she was 3 or 4 years old.  They are currently in the loop of getting worked on.  But through all of this I am still working on the other two albums as well.

Here are some of the pages I finished the first week of July.

















I hope you enjoy them.  I so love capturing the memories my family makes.  It is like reliving it everytime we look at the pictures.  That is what it truly is all about.