July 3rd

Have you ever set goals for yourself only to find yourself getting bored with them and drifting off in another direction?

I have had that happen to me just this week.  I had set a goal to stay focused on finishing two albums (they are basically the same albums one is a 40th Anniversary Album for my parents and the other is Our Family Disney Trip - they are the same in the fact that for my parents 40th we went to Florida almost the whole family - anyway I am doing some of the pages the same why rethink the wheel) my parents 40th Anniversary Album and Our Disney Vacation Album.  Now I was cruising a long getting lots of pages going but then all of a sudden I decided to go through some boxes of pictures and pull out some and start working on them.

WHY.....

I do wonder why I did this but I do have to say that I whipped out several pages and got a new inspiration so it must of been what I needed.  I ended up pulling out all of my daughters Tball pictures from when she was 5 she is nine now.  I completed up to date (except for I am waiting for last years pictures to come in the mail - I had to get them printed along with this years.)   By the end of the month they will be completely caught up to date.  The other pictures I pulled out were all of her Dance pictures since she was 3 or 4 years old.  They are currently in the loop of getting worked on.  But through all of this I am still working on the other two albums as well.

Here are some of the pages I finished the first week of July.

















I hope you enjoy them.  I so love capturing the memories my family makes.  It is like reliving it everytime we look at the pictures.  That is what it truly is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment