I'm Back and feeling STRONG....

Hello everyone -

Wow where has the summer gone, we here at the Brown house have had a great summer but a short one.  The first 6 weeks of my summer I got to spend laid up.  I had foot surgery on both of my feet at the same time.  WOW does foot surgery hurt.  I am finally back at it and feeling strong though.  At 5 weeks I was cleared to wear normal tennis shoes and that was good news because we were off to the Black Hills of South Dakota to celebrate my Mom and Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary.  We had a great time.  The feet struggled keeping up but I managed.

Since we have been home, I have been going at it hard with trying to finish scrapbooks, stamping cards, and reorganizing the house.  What a job but it sure feels good to be back organized.

Here are some pictures of our trip.  I am glad to be back and I should be posting more frequently since I am in scrapbook heaven lately.  I have goals and I need to meet them.




No comments:

Post a Comment