Bachelors Degree Earned

I did it.  I am so excited.  Close to my Heart offers its consultants a Training Academy where we can take courses and earn a Bachelors Degree, and then a Masters Degree, and finally a PHD in scrapbooking and stamping. 

Well I finally told myself I am going to take these courses.  I started last night and completed my Bachelors degree today.  Yeah I graduated.

I am now working toward my Masters.  I will keep you posted.

Along with that today, I finished 81 cards.  I feel good.  I am still feeling a little overwhelmed with all I have to do or rather all I want to do and finish but I have decided to set smaller goals the night before and work the next day on accomplishing them.  It seems to be working.  I felt good at the end of the day because I got some things done.

Well I am off to work on some other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment