Some More Pages I finished this evening


Okay - I managed to break myself away from the wireless laptop computer and the big screen tv and went to my office to accomplish some things. I actually felt a little unproductive today - until just a couple of hours ago when I finished these 2 pge layouts for a total of 4 pages completed. Well I have to add titles and journaling.

I also managed to prep around 50 pages today so I guess I wasn't totally unproductive. Now I just have to commit to doing a couple pages every day so I can get this pile knocked down. One of my new years resolutions is to finish a page a day for a total of 365 by end of year!! That would be awesome and yes I have that many pages and then some. However, I am as of today 1-24-10, 20 pages short of that goal. Not to worry though I can do it. My goal just says to finish a page a day doesn't really specify that they have to be done 1 a day so I can catch up. I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can I CAN!!!

Have any of you made your new years resolutions? I hope so. Having goals is a good thing I think as long as they are reasonable. I just have to scrapbook a pg of what they are and hang it in my room to make them more aware to me so I will work toward them.

Anyway - I think I should head off to bed since it is late (technically it is tomorrow 1-25-10). Click on the title to go and view the pictures. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment